Ridgewood Medical Malpractice Attorney
Protecting the Rights of the Injured Is Our Only Focus
Have you been seriously injured due to a doctor's mistake, a car accident or a property owner's negligence? You may be wondering what to do if your injuries permanently affect your quality of life or how to pay the bills that result from your medical treatment and lost earnings.
At the Seigel Capozzi Law Firm LLC, we focus our practice 100 percent on representing the legal rights of people like you who have been injured through someone else's fault. For medical malpractice cases, our clients benefit from the services of Douglas S. Grossbart, M.D., a physician-attorney. Before you worry about what to do next, let us give you straight answers in a free consultation. Contact us to arrange an appointment.
A Law Firm Dedicated to Meeting Your Needs
Practicing in a single area of law allows us to stay on top of the latest legal developments and organize our practice in a way that provides the greatest value to our clients. Our entire staff takes great pride in providing excellent service throughout every stage of a personal injury or wrongful death claim. We handle all cases on contingency. That means we will not charge you any attorney fees unless you are compensated in a settlement or by jury award. We provide many services to our clients completely free of charge.
Free Consultation · No Attorney Fees Unless You Win · Se Habla Español
We have extensive experience in all areas of personal injury litigation, including:
- Medical malpractice: A doctor's negligence shouldn't leave you with a lifetime of injuries and further medical care. We offer the resources and experience to handle the most complex medical negligence cases.
- Motor vehicle accidents: We offer experienced, aggressive representation to fight the largest auto insurance companies on your behalf.
- Nursing home injuries: When you place your elderly or infirm loved one in a nursing home, you have the right to expect quality care and dignified personal treatment.
- Premises liability: Property owners have a legal obligation to keep their property reasonably safe for visitors or customers.
- Workers' compensation: We also represent workers who have been injured on the job and have rightful claims to New Jersey workers' compensation benefits.
Seigel Capozzi Law Firm LLC attorneys focus on one thing — your rights. Contact our offices to arrange a free consultation to discuss your case with one of our trial lawyers today. From our offices in Ridgewood, we represent clients in the Passaic, Bergen and Hudson County regions, and throughout northern New Jersey.
Connect with Jan on Google+